Over the past few months, Samba TV has been featured in press publications, industry trades and social media as thought leaders on TV trends and ACR technology. Here’s some highlights which showcase the hard work and dedication of everyone in the Samba family:
- CEO Ashwin Navin discusses how advertisers can address declining tentpole TV viewership in an interview with ADOTAS.
- Investor Mark Cuban on “How to Nail the Timing with Samba TV”.
- Samba TV secured a $7.5M investment from Liberty Global – the world’s largest cable operator.
- AdWeek, BizJournals and NBC featured Ashwin Navin’s perspective on the Royal Wedding.
- Hulu has passed 20M subscriptions – Forbes asked Samba TV for a POV on SVOD services and the future of Hulu vs Netflix.
- What effect will legalized sports betting have on live sports TV? CNBC asked Samba TV to weigh-in.
- Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) technology is not created equal – Beet.tv spoke with Ashwin Navin about the skepticism around “listening” audio ACR.
- eMarketer featured Samba TV’s Ashwin Navin in an article focused on customer engagement and the sales funnel.